Join today and become a valued member of NCA!
The Nevada Cattlemen's Association (NCA) would like to invite you to join with your fellow beef industry supporters/cattle producers and become a member of NCA.
What do you receive as a member of NCA?
Be Well Represented
- Builds a positive image of the industry in the eye of the public
- Continues to have an active legislative presence on a state and national level to ensure cattle and ranching friendly legislation
- Provides a voice in the interests of its members directed by policy
- Full time representation at the Nevada State Legislature during Legislative General Sessions (Part time representation during Interim Sessions)
- Influence on Governor appointed Boards and Committees
- Works to collaborate with stakeholders
- Encourages youth development in the agriculture industry
- Offers members opportunities to interact and exchange ideas
- Receive Associate Member Directory which offers members insight to continued business members and friends of the industry.
- Be eligible to serve on committees with other members
- Mingle with other members state and nation wide at the following events:
- Annual Convention and Trade Show
- Cattlemen’s Update (Sponsored by Nevada Cattlemen’s Association and UNR Cooperative Extension
- Fallon All Breeds Bulls
- Sale Young Cattlemen’s Conference
- Strives to educate and inform Nevada ranchers
- Notifies members regularly about current and upcoming issues
- Provides opportunities for members to learn best management practices
- Receive email updates
- Subscription to our monthly newsletter “Sage Signals”
- Online BQA Certification
- Be informed of upcoming educational forums provided throughout the State
- Be supportive of our youth development programs including:
- Teacher of the Year Award
- Participation in NCBA’s Young Cattlemen’s Conference
- Coordination with local and state agricultural education programs
"Over the past 75 plus years, NCA has become a leading representative for all of rural Nevada. We work on issues such as wildfire, endangered species, rural health care, and drought relief efforts. Our objective is to protect the agricultural industry of rural Nevada."
"As rural representation continues to decrease, it is my goal to keep NCA as the strong voice of rural Nevada. The multitude of issues that arise must be dealt with on local, state, and federal levels. I pledge to continue to work on all issues, at all levels, for all of rural Nevada."
- JJ Goicoechea, DVM, Past President of Nevada Cattlemen’s Association
Associate Member Directory 2019-2020
A directory of associate Nevada Cattlemen's Assocation members.